Thursday, June 9, 2011

Departure In Three, Two...

I'm leaving for Europe tomorrow morning! Wow, it's hard to believe the long wait is over. The preparation has been long, and sometimes stressful, but I've learned a lot. I think I'm a lot more ready for my trip now than I was months ago. I'm writing this little, perhaps uninspiring post just to let you know what's up!

The departure countdown widget might be off. I don't think it takes in time zones. Anyway, I'm going to be departing at noon Eastern Standard time. I have to wake up early in order to get to the airport, so I hope I get a lot of sleep. I'm afraid I won't because I'm so excited!

Also, while I hope to update this as often as I can, my schedule is a little hectic, and some places I visit won't have internet connection. I still hope to give you lots of updates on my trip, even if the said updates are miniscule.

Well, that's pretty much it! I should go finish packing. Thank you for keeping up with me this far, and I hope you keep an eye on my blog. Thank you everyone!

See you in Europe,

Esther

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, Esther! Try not to forget anything! Have an amazing time! I'll miss you a whole bunch. Hopefully you can update this thing every now and then, I'm looking forward to it.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait until you get back so you can tell us all about it. A bit of advice? Don't waste your time there, do everything you can. Hope you don't mind flying!

    ReplyDelete