Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thank You!

I have found many generous people willing to be my sponsors, and I truly feel blessed. I was expecting somewhat a depressing ordeal finding people, because I wasn't expecting much, but what I got was a wonderfully enlightening experience. I sometimes forget how giving people can be, but now I'm just sitting back with a happy warm feeling enveloping me. I would like to thank the people who have become my sponsors! I can't thank you all enough in words, but please know that I appreciate the gifts that you have given me and I pray that you all have a wonderful summer. Thanks to you guys, I know I will have a good summer myself.

So, here are my sponsors so far

MY SPONSORS:

BRENT and MELISSA POUND

CINDY WREN

CATHERERYN DRAKE


RICHARD and LIZ FUSON

And another thank you to my chief sponsors!

TYLER and STACEY EMLEY

RON and TAMMY AUSTIN

NEIL and KIMBERLY STAKEMAN

__________

I cannot thank you all enough. You've already made me so happy. I hope that my sponsors will visit my blog often to get updates on my journey.

Thank you,

Esther



No comments:

Post a Comment